St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment
St. Lucia is found within the Caribbean islands. The island is reputed for its breathtaking pure white sandy beaches, flowing springs and green-covered rainforests. Besides its outstanding beauty, the island enjoys fabulous weather conditions with temperatures ranging from 21-32 degrees all year round. St. Lucia is home to about 183,684 people of whom the majorities are Caucasians, Black people as well as other ethnicities. The languages spoken on the island are Creole French and English. As all the other Caribbean islands, St. Lucia’s currency is the Eastern Caribbean Dollar (USD $1.00 = 2.70 EC$). St. Lucia’s economy is based on petroleum oil, bananas and beers as well as tourism. All the above make the island a wonderful destination to live and work.
- Citizenship holders can live in one of the most beautiful Caribbean islands.
- Once the applicant received his /her citizenship, it is valid for life.
- The citizenship can be passed down to future family generations.
- A citizenship provides visa-free travelling to about 121 countries across the world.
- The citizenship process is reliable and efficient.
- The island accepts dual citizenships.
- Applicants are not required to travel to the island during the application process.
- Applicants do not need to reside in St. Lucia during the application procedure.
- Individuals are not subject to inheritance and estate taxes.
- Lucia does not impose country restrictions.
- Lucia provides non-interest bearing Government bonds investment purchases. (This scheme has never been offered by any other Caribbean citizenship scheme before).
- Lucia is reputed as being a socially and legally stable country.
- Lucia is part of the British Commonwealth.
- Lucia follows the British parliamentary system.
- Direct flights are available from Europe and the USA because St. Lucia is a very popular tourist destination.
- Applicants are entitled to include their family on their applications.
- Applicants have the opportunity to invest in the island’s real estate sector, National Fund, enterprise project as well as Government Bonds.
- Applicants are not required to have an interview.
- Lucia does not impose a language requirement.
- Lucia does not impose any residency or travelling requirements.
- Applicants are obligated to take the Oath of Allegiance in St. Lucia or at a St. Lucia Embassy, Consulate or High Commission.